ads 728x90

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Bedtime stories/beautiful stories for children/fun stories/wonderful stories

Beautiful stories for children



join kids Hat Family [Music] [Applause] bye Meli I will call you later hey tofu how was your day oh it was such a fun day Tia you know that new boy who has joined my class okay yes the one who all the teachers like so much well not anymore they don't what do you mean tofu some of us got together and bought her into real trouble with the teachers the teachers think it was so hard tofu that's horrible how could you relax Tia no one will ever know I am very disappointed with you tofu but you know what evil can never win what are you talking about Tia Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs [Music] foreign [Music] there lived a king with his wife sadly they had no children this made the queen very sad on a winter day when it was snowing heavily the queen sat in her garden and prayed with all her heart to have a daughter as beautiful as the winter Fair as snow and with lips as red as the last red rose that bloomed in the garden foreign [Music] her prayers were answered a year later when she gave birth to a daughter just as she wanted but the childbirth was so difficult for the queen that she died during it leaving behind the king and their daughter Snow White [Music] started asking for her mother father where is Mother why don't I have a mother soon you will have one my princess the word spread in the Kingdom that the king had decided to remarry families who had Daughters of marriageable age started trying to impress the king but no Maiden could win his heart [Music] showed up alone at the palace [Music] King fell in love with her immediately and they were married soon my queen this whole Palace is yours your old hope go where you like ask for whatever you want thank you kind King but all I need is a room to store my mirror that I have brought with me yes I noticed that all you have brought is that large round mirror [Music] I am happy as long as you are hot here oh you know what will make me truly happy [Music] what is it your death the queen was actually an evil witch who had pretended to be nice so that the king would marry her true motive was to have a kingdom of her own she had only one other desire to be the fairest woman in the world every day she would stand in front of her mirror which had magical powers and asked it the same question there are mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all it is you o Queen [Music] this went on for many years the queen rules the kingdom without any real love for its people the people suffered under her raid but no one dancing anything because they knew that the queen was a witch [Music] the princess Snow White also had a similar fate [Music] the queen did not even bother to look at her even once and left her alone and lonely [Music] till it was Snow White's 16th birthday mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all Snow White no how dare you say that I do not lie Queen she must die she must die God come in one of her most trusted Gods came in takes no white and kill her now but my queen she is just a child do as you are told yes my queen afraid of the Queen's anger the God took Snow White deep into the jungle to kill her as he raised his sword to kill her he looked into her blue eyes and lost his courage to strike left her there and ran lost Snow White wandered deeper into the jungle [Music] then she came across a tiny Cottage she decided to enter it [Music] look at this tiny home [Music] I wonder who lives here she saw seven tiny beds a dining table with seven small chairs and a kitchen which had seven plates and tumblers there is seven of everything here I think seven people live here why is everything so small and Tiny Snow White was just looking around Seven Dwarfs entered the house it was their home who are you oh hello I didn't hear you coming my name is Snow White I am the princess the princess we saw a royal guard killer wrote here and pull its heart out yes and he was mumbling to himself that he will tell the queen that he had killed the princess and brought her heart for the queen yes the Queen's guard brought me here I think he wanted to kill me but ran away leaving me alone don't worry princess you can stay here with us that way you will be safe oh thank you so much [Music] Snow White started staying with the dwarf Brothers [Music] in the day they would go out into the jungle to hunt and earn money [Music] while Snow White would stay home and cook for them and take care of their house [Music] they all lived happily together [Music] [Applause] mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all Snow White you are lying to me because I didn't visit you since you said this the last time I cannot lie when you asked me something but Snow White is dead Snow White is alive your God lied to you that God will die and so will Snow White using her magic the queen disguised herself as an old woman she even made the mirror tell her where Snow White lived now [Music] as she entered into the jungle she saw Snow White filling a jar with water from a stream [Music] very thirsty please give me some water yes yes here please have as much as you want [Music] thank you dear girl please take this apple and thank you from me the apple looks so beautiful and tempting that Snow White just couldn't say no to it she took it from the old woman but she didn't know that the queen had poisoned the Apple as soon as she took one bite of the Apple the poison affected her she fell down stop breathing and had no heartbeat [Music] the queen became very happy and rejoiced as she made her way back to the castle but she was too distracted by her joy and fell into quicksand with no one to help she sank and died [Music] meanwhile the dwarfs came home and saw Snow White lying there dead they were heartbroken who did that to her I think the queen found out about her look at that Black Coffee Den Apple I don't want to let go of her let us keep her in a glass box [Music] and saw the dwarfs kept her in the glass box in the garden near their home every day they would keep a red rose on her box one day a young prince came into the forest there he saw the Seven Dwarfs sitting by Snow White [Music] he got down from his horse and went to [Music] went to sleep his eyes fell on Snow White who was in the box who is she what has happened to her foreign had finished telling him everything the prince was sad too I am in love with her I wish I had a chance to meet her once now all I want to do is kiss her so the prince lifted the lid of the glass box and kissed Snow White as soon as he kissed her Snow White opened her eyes poisoned Apple had been broken my princess you are alive Your Love woke me up dear Prince encouraged by the princess support Snow White decided to go back to her kingdom and face the queen when she reached there she found out that the queen was dead and the kingdom was joyous to have the princess back Snow White took over the throne with the prince by her side and even invited the dwarfs to come in the castle and stay with them [Music] with her return the kingdom was joyous once again [Music] Tia can you please take me to Kate's house I have to apologize to her right away I think I have been evil to her good decision tofu yes I will take you there come on let's go thanks Tia and I promise tomorrow I will tell the teachers the truth too join kids Hat Family [Music] yay we won but why does Ron keep passing the ball to others [Music] the best player on the team he could make more goals if he just takes the ball all the way by himself no tofu to win you always need a team [Music] player is equally important on the team come I will tell you a story about the importance of teamwork [Music] Once Upon a Time a girl called Dorothy lived in Kansas City she was playing with her best friend a dog named Toto when a scary Cyclone came their way Dorothy called out to Toto so hurry we have to get to the basement though they could reach the basement the Cyclone lifted their house up and blew it away after some time it fell somewhere with a thought when Dorothy stepped out of the house she saw the house had landed on someone who is she the house has landed on her I'm so sorry just then Dorothy and Toto hurt people behind them rejoicing they were the munchkins thank you thank you you have just saved us from the evil Witch of the East you have saved us all just then another witch appeared she was the Good Witch hello Dorothy you have done a great deal by saving all the munchkins let me know if you need anything [Music] thank you could you please tell me how to go back to Kansas City that's where I used to live I can't do that but I think the Wizard of Oz can help you with that just Follow The Yellow Brick Road it will lead you straight to him before you go take these red slippers that the evil Witch of the East had you might need them Dorothy thanked the Good Witch the slippers and made her way on the yellow brick road with Toto [Music] she had only walked a bit when she came across a scarecrow hello I am the Scarecrow I have everything I want except the brain my head is only filled with hay hello scarecrow I am going to The Wizard of Oz why don't you come with me he might be able to help you and so Dorothy was joined by the Scarecrow [Music] they had walked a few miles when they met the tin wood cutter [Music] I want a heart when my maker made me he gave me everything but forgot to give me a heart I wish he hadn't forgotten that we are going to The Wizard of Oz we are going to ask him for a way for Dorothy to get back to her home and for brains for me why don't you come with us so the tin wood cutter also joined them [Music] they had walked for some time when they heard Toto barking they turned around to see that a lion had attacked turtle get away from my dog you nasty lion the lion whimpered and ran away to a corner oh no onto Brave line at all are you no I have no courage I wish I had some we are going to The Wizard of Oz we will ask him for a brain for the Scarecrow a wave for Dorothy to get back home and a heart for me come with us we will ask him for courage for you the lion agreed and they all continued on the yellow brick road [Applause] [Music] they kept following the road and reached the Emerald City foreign [Music] appeared [Music] the wizard doesn't meet anyone but he has agreed to meet all of you and so all the friends went to meet the wizard [Music] they told him how and why they had come to meet him thank you Dorothy for freeing the Lance from the evil Witch of the East but I will grant all your wishes when you free us from the evil Witch of the West too [Music] the friends agreed to the Wizards terms and left to find the evil Witch of the West [Applause] [Music] but the evil Witch of the West had heard about what had happened to the evil Witch of the East she also knew about Dorothy and her friend's plan to kill her [Music] planned an attack on them she sent a pack of a scariest wolves to stop them [Music] the tin Woodcutter stepped forward this is a job for me everyone stay back The Woodcutter hacked at the wolves with his ax till they all ran away the Wolves had just left when the skies became dark and many crows started coming down to pack at them all this time the Scarecrow stepped forward and scared all the crows away next the evil witch sent flying monkeys before anyone could do anything the monkeys grabbed them all and took them to the evil witch's castle you've come to kill me Hannah how will you do that The Woodcutter is lying in a pile over the stones I have emptied the Scarecrow and strapped the Cowardly Lion to pull my [ __ ] oh you are so evil what a horrible person you are saying so the Roti grabbed the bucket of water that was lying there and threw the water at the witch oh no you threw water over me I am going to shrink and melt help me I'm melting oh my God help me and so the evil Witch of the West melted away as that happened all her slaves became free they repaired The Woodcutter filled the Scarecrow with hay and released the lion [Music] Dorothy and her friends went back to the Emerald City The Wizard of Oz welcomed them and granted the wishes of the Scarecrow The Woodcutter and the lion what about my wish how will I get back home you don't need me for that you had the power all along just click your heels together twice until the slippers where you want to go they will take you there though Dorothy was excited to go home she was sad to leave her friends [Music] she said a tearful goodbye to them [Music] then she picked up Toto in her arms and clicked her heels together three times and told her slippers to take her home so you see tofu if all the friends hadn't worked together they would have not been able to defeat the evil Witch of the West yes dear I Now understand the importance of a team [Music] hey there you are hey tofu wait up what's wrong with you I have been waiting for you for so long and here you are just walking past me without even saying hi [Music] I'm sorry dear I didn't mean to be rude to you sometimes I just can't understand my friends okay calm down and tell me what happened [Music] oh my friend Megan yes the shy one with the curly hair right the one who's always helping you out with class notes and assignments yes isn't she wonderful I think you should also help her out sometimes well that's just what I did Tia and she is so upset with me now she forgot her English assignment at home so I did some of it for her and asked her to complete it and submit it that's it she got so offended [Music] she hasn't said a word to me since then and she won't answer me if I say something to her oh that's strange but I don't think she is the only one who is uncomfortable with people try to help [Music] what do you mean let me tell you the story of the Shoemaker and the elves [Music] once upon a time there lived an old Shoemaker he was an honest man but with very limited money he made really nice shoes but could not earn enough for himself and his wife [Music] one night he was in his Workshop when his wife came to him [Music] what are you doing dear [Music] I have this last piece of leather left I am just cutting it out will make a pair of shoes out of it tomorrow is it the last piece what will we do [Music] the cupboard for the fire and now no more leather don't worry my darling something will work out the old couple finished their housework and before they went to sleep the shoe maker puts the leather on his workbench [Music] the next morning he got up early to make a pair of shoes out of the leather he had kept to his surprise instead of the leather they lay a beautiful pair of shoes [Music] he picked them up and observed them closely they were made out of the same leather that he had put out the night before he called his wife dear dear come see this [Music] what a lovely pair of shoes they are just perfect yes look at the stitches they are so tiny and spaced so perfectly but I didn't make them you didn't then who did I don't know why would someone help us like this I can't even think of anyone who can make such good shoes you make the best shoes I have ever seen and these are better than yours too I agree anyway let us not get carried away let us put them in the display window and hope that we can get some money for them just a few minutes after the Shoemaker had put the shoes on the display a wealthy Merchant stopped outside his door foreign [Music] for the shoes and bought them [Music] the Shoemaker was very happy [Music] he went and bought food for the house with the remaining money he bought two pieces of leather [Music] when it was night his wife called out to him what are you doing it's time for us to sleep yes dear I am just cutting out these leather pieces so I can stitch them into shoes tomorrow [Music] the next morning when the Shoemaker and his wife came down to the workshop they were surprised to see two new pairs of shoes on the table where he had kept the leather pieces would you look at that these shoes are even more beautiful than the first pair let me put them up for sale and thank whoever is helping us out soon after the Shoemaker had put up the two pairs of shoes for sale other wealthy men of the Town came and bought them paid a hefty price for them [Music] Shoemaker bought more Food Supplies [Music] and leather from the money he got [Music] that night he cut the leather and kept it to stitch it in the morning the next morning saw that the leather had been made into shoes again [Music] and as soon as he put them up for sale they were bought an exchange of good money this went on for many days the Shoemaker started doing well his business prospered and his shop would always be full with customers one night as they were closing the shop the Shoemaker had an idea I cannot stop thinking about those who help us why don't we hide behind the cupboard tonight and see who it is yes yes idea count [Music] after some time they saw two elves enter the workshop through the crack in the window [Music] they headed to the workbench and started making shoes from the leather kept there although they were making these lovely shoes for the Shoemaker they had no shoes on they wore torn shirts and very thin tights [Music] they did their work carefully [Music] and left through the window again oh dear goodness such kind elves they are we must repay them yes when you go to the market tomorrow get me some nice cloth I will make clothes for a little helpers the next day the Shoemaker got many fancy clothes and good leather while his wife made beautiful clothes for the elves he made soft shoes for them [Music] when night fell they placed the gifts for the elves on the table they also laid out delicious food and treats for them then they hit behind the cupboard again and waited for the elves to return [Music] when the elves came they were Overjoyed to see the gifts and the delicious food [Music] before their new clothes [Music] it's stomach full and went on to make shoes for the Shoemaker once they were done they slipped out of the window I am so happy to see how little helpers happy yes and they looked so wonderful in the new clothes didn't they tonight let's keep some more dinner ready for them what do you think Yes dear that night the Shoemaker and his wife again kept dinner for the elves but tonight they did not hide behind the cupboard instead they went to sleep [Music] the next morning when they came to the workshop the Shoemaker and his wife were disappointed to see that the dinner plates remained untouched [Music] even the leather that the Shoemaker had cut out and put on the table remained as it is I wonder what happened to them maybe they will come tonight yes let's hope so the Shoemaker and his wife again kept the food for the elves but were disappointed in the morning as the elves did not show up in the night they waited for the elves many nights but they never returned [Music] do you think they overheard us perhaps they did elves are very shy creatures they usually like to be left alone what will happen to the shop now oh it will be fine I will miss my little helpers but I will manage [Music] the Shoemaker went back to making the shoes himself his shop continued to prosper but he and his wife always remembered the elves and remained thankful to them for their help so you see tofu some people are willing to help but are too shy to take help from others yes Tia I understand now also it doesn't mean that you have to be angry with them you can be thankful to them in your heart thank you Tia if you wouldn't have shared this with me I think I would have lost a very good friend now when Megan tells me she doesn't want my help I will respect that more good to know that now let's go home I am very hungry [Music] [Applause] Tia I'm getting bored will you please stop reading and talk to me but how can you get bored tofu why don't you write a story of your own think up a story Tia is like you haven't heard of Alice in Wonderland [Music] thank you Alice in Wonderland [Music] one sunny day Alice was sitting next to her sister while she was reading her sister had been reading books all morning and Alice was very bored now she thoughts for a while and decided to ask her sister to stop reading she was about to do that when she saw a little white rabbit with pink eyes run past her [Music] he ran into his rabbit hole [Music] Alice was suddenly interested in this turn of events a ided to follow the rabbit [Music] she went to his rabbit hole and peered down it [Music] [Applause] suddenly the hole gave away and Alice fell into it he kept falling for what seemed like a very long time will I ever stop falling what kind of a strange hole is this at last she landed with a thud in a big empty room the room had three doors of different sizes saw the rabbit outside the smallest door before it closed shut but the door was very tiny or bigger than Alice's new pencil back home [Music] I must get on the other side of the door but how will I do that it is so small [Music] then Alice noticed a small table in the corner of the room she went to it to find a small bottle of pink portion with the label drink me on it next to it was a small little key [Music] size of the smallest dose lock I think this key belongs to that door I wonder what this portion will do to me uh let me try and so Alice took the key in one hand and drank the portion from the bottle suddenly no longer [Music] 's pink potion became too heavy for her and fell out of her hand she was shrinking [Music] me I am shrinking once Alice was small enough to go through the smallest door the shrinking stopped foreign quickly ran to the door opened it and ran out [Music] she found herself in the most beautiful garden she had ever seen [Music] but she could not enjoy it because she was so tiny and all the flowers and plants was so big thank you [Music] oh I wish I was bigger hearing her the White Rabbit came to her and ordered her rather rudely go to my house and get my gloves and fan Alice didn't know why the rabbit was so rude to her perhaps he didn't like being followed nevertheless she decided to follow the instructions because she was curious and wanted to see the rabbit's house foreign [Music] she saw a yummy looking cake on the kitchen top it had a sticker on its plate that said eat me Alice was really hungry by now [Music] she'd even missed lunch so she decided to eat the cake as soon as she took one bite she started growing again soon she would not fit into the house she could not see the rabbit's gloves anywhere but grabbed his fan and decided to run out of the house soon as she came out she had it shrinking again oh no what is this will I ever be back to my normal size again one of my mushroom makes you grow tall and the other side makes you shrink Alice turned to see who was talking to her it was a caterpillar sitting on a mushroom she quickly ate a piece from the side he was pointing and came back to her normal size she thanked him for his help and asked [Music] how do I get back home could you please tell me that that part leads to the Mad Hatter and the other one to the rabbit's home this time it was a cat that sat in the tree that spoke [Music] Alice thanked him and took the path to the Mad Hatter she didn't want to meet the rude rabbit again I will meet you in the evening at the queen's palace [Music] thank you foreign [Music] to go further you must answer my question correctly oh I love riddles please do ask me a question [Music] why is a robin like a writing desk Alice thought for a while but she did not know the answer to the riddle [Music] oh I don't know the answer to your question could you tell me why the Mad Hatter was taken aback never had anyone asked him the answer to his own riddle oh well I don't know either we don't know anything here you can go ahead on the path [Music] hence Alice proceeded to the queen's castle where a game of croquet was on foreign was very unkind and unreasonable if she didn't like someone she would instruct her soldiers to be off with his or her heads immediately her Gods had made a mistake earlier in the day and so she had turned them into cards for the game when the queen Saw Alice she instructed her to play with her you will play croque with me and if I lose it will be off with the head for you yes your majesty Alice was very careful the queen was terrible at the game and Alice had to try really hard to lose [Music] ha you lost if I like I will have your head for it a trumpet sounded far off and the White Rabbit hopped forward the Royal coat is now in session and you will be tried tried for what I haven't even done anything you have been accused of stealing heart-shaped Hearts from the Queen's kitchen first you don't know how to play croquet and then you dare steal Tarts from my kitchen you should be punished off with her head this is silly I haven't even stolen anything I just reached the castle and started playing with the queen she looked at the White Rabbit the Mad Hatter the caterpillar and the Cheshire Cat they were all looking at her and smiling what is going on Alice felt someone tapping her arm [Music] it was her sister wake up Alice you fell asleep sitting next to me it's time for lunch [Music] what a strange dream I had I promise I will never complain of being bored while you read [Music] okay that is such a strange story Tia next time you sit to read I too will write my own story instead of getting bored okay but I have to be the first one you tell it to okay tofu yes [Music] [Applause] [Music] what is wrong tofu I don't want to go to school today Jim and Jerry took all the tokens I had collected for the charity and submitted it as their own [Music] now they are going to win the appreciation sticker don't worry about it tofu sometimes it's okay to let go of things and just hold on to the Joy they brought you I don't know Tia do you know a nice story to help me believe sure I'll tell you a story [Music] once upon a time a poor farmer was plowing his field [Music] when he hit something hard was a large metal pot [Music] what's this a metal pot I wonder if there is something more valuable underneath in the hope that he could find something more valuable the farmer dug deeper and wider [Music] tired after hours of searching the farmer decided to rest he left his Spade in the pot [Music] and lay down under the tree [Music] please [Music] a while later when he got up and went back to the pot [Music] he was surprised [Music] how is this possible the pot is full of hundreds of Spades I had left only one in it looks like this is a magical pot let me see what will happen if I put a mango in it [Applause] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] thank you and just as the farmer had thought the one mango turned into hundreds of mangoes when he left it in the pot [Music] this is truly a magical part I will take it home and use it to tide over our troubles the farmer went home and hit the pot at a safe place he then went to the market and sold the mangoes earned a handsome sum for them [Music] on the way back he brought some grains [Music] he went home and put each one of them in the pot one by one [Music] [Music] soon he had enough of grains to last his family for the rest of the year farmer called his wife [Music] told her everything that had happened [Music] [Music] [Music] foreign this is a blessing we should use it wisely to become rich but also keep it safely hidden the farmer agreed with his wife [Music] over the year he slowly started putting things in the pot fruits vegetables textiles and in some years he turned around his family's Fortune though they had been secretive and very careful about their Magic Pot people started noticing how they had become rich soon the secret was out it even reached the king's ears [Music] such a powerful magical pot should be a part of the king's Treasury the farmer has no right to keep it only I have the right to own that part the king ordered the soldier to bring the pot to the Palace [Music] the soldiers turned into the farmer's Home [Music] and confiscated the bot they brought it to the king let me see what is inside the pot that makes it so magical once I find what it is I will become a hundred times more powerful the king peered over the pot and looked into it as he did he lost his balance and fell into the pot as he fell he hit his head on the edge of the pot and became unconscious when he woke up he saw that there were hundreds of Kings like him [Music] they all fought each other to get to the throne [Music] and died soon the news reached the farmer and his wife [Music] we kept the pot back now the King was foolish and his curiosity killed him but it is not safe to keep the pot anymore we have enough money and riches to take care of us and our many next Generations [Music] let us leave the pot within the king's Treasury oh thank you Tia that was indeed an inspiring story and I feel much better now letting go of those tokens good to know that tofu now will you please finish your cereal so that we can go [Music] for your favorite Rhymes stories and more join kids Hat Family subscribe here [Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment